Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:18:33 -0600
On 1/15/98 3:17 PM, Michael Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>     Hmmm. So when you recieve my initial message and hit reply, if you
>     REPLY-TO-SENDER only does that go to me or to the list?

The Reply goes to the list, as it's supposed to, so I guess it's not your
mailer. However, I share Mr. Weiss' confusion. Your list appears to be
configured correctly, as far as I can tell. My only question is: why are
you using the Sender Keyword? Are you giving it a value other than the
list you're talking about? Otherwise, Sender defaults to the list, and
it's not necessary to use that Keyword unless you want your Sender to be
something else.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;