Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:37:22 -0500
Thanks for the time to respond and the useful pointers.

Bob

Bob Pedersen
Computer Support Services Trainer
Kansas City Public Library

-----Original Message-----
From:   Listserv Manager [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 17, 1997 8:58 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Questionnaire for new owners?

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:32:01 -0500 bob said:
>I'm a new site administrator.  I expect that most/all of the lists we
>sponsor will be owned by those with no previous listowning experience.  Has
>anyone developed a form or questionnaire to assist the site administrator
>in identifying for a prospective owner the major choices that will need to
>be made in creating the list?  I'd very much like to see examples.

I assume you mean other than the ones that LSoft has done at their
web site (which I think are pretty good, but some user's complain about
as being too technical)?

I have a short one that you are free to look at -
http://listserv.tamu.edu

It has a pointer to one at U. of Buffalo which is *very* good too.