UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:05:09 -0500
No, no Language= tag of any option at all in the list. We don't use an
Exchange server anyway. I'll have some more info in my next message.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu