Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:42:41 -0400
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Paul Karagianis wrote:

> On 19 Sep 2005, at 15:44, Eric Thomas wrote:
>
>> In addition, LISTSERV
>> is also used to communicate with shareholders, partners, resellers, etc.
>
> And then there the academic sites, where every list is its own fiefdom.
>                                                        -Kary

That's one of the best understatements I've read in a long time! ;-)

Seriously, I'd have a revolt on my hands if List Owners were unable to
be creative with their mailing list home page designs, where even a
font can take on religious argument.  We view inconsistency of "needed"
information to subscribers as a List Owner training issue and thus
as an opportunity for learning.

--Trish

Trish Forrest [log in to unmask]
Queen's University