Ken Pauley <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 18:38:28 -0800
I was running the free lite version of the list on NT and just received my
LAK for the 1.8d classic version.  I went ahead and ran the setup and
everything seemed to work fine.  However, the version seems to be all off.
When I run the lsv start program I can see that it is merging in the new
license fine, but the release command shows something different.  I have
things running now, but the functions I paid for are not working.  When I
send the release command to the list I receive this:

> release
LISTSERV(R) Lite for Windows NT version 1.8d (Free Edition), managed by:

Alias file version:          1997-10-07 00:14:34
Running under:               Windows NT 4.0
Runmode:                     Tableless (via SWGATE.LSOFT.COM)

Not at all correct.  I have a note into my sales guy, but they will not be
back until Monday, so I thought I would try out this list for an answer.

Thanks

Ken Pauley