Fri, 26 Jan 1996 07:57:03 -0600
I am interested in creating a mailing list for BBS Door Authors, for
discussion of all related topics such as door programming and distribution.
There are many door authors on the net, but nothing on Usenet dealing with
the topic.  rec.games.programmer is used just about entirely for full blown
graphical games and advanced topics.  The BBS Door scene is practically
hidden in comparison.  BBS Doors are one of the last remaining mediums
where a single programmer working alone can compete with anything already
out there, and I believe the many door authors and aspiring door authors
on the net would be interested in such a mailing list.

Please send responses to [log in to unmask]