Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:24:22 -0400
Something similar happened here at MSU recently. Someone "commented
out" the Send lines of a list and it to defaulted to Public and
distributed a spam. When I learned of this I wrote to L-Soft and asked
if Public was the default, and if we could change it for our site. I
hadn't been aware of this default because normally we always specify
Send line(s). They replied that yes it is, and no we can't.

Changing this default, or at least making it configurable at the site
level, would certainly be on my wishlist.

Margaret King
Michigan State University