Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:35:49 +0100
To clarify, the level set is not out yet. What you have downloaded is a beta version of the level set. It is a LISTSERV level set, so it does not update LMail at all. AVS is not released yet, and neither is LMail 1.2e.

> 1.  Does FIX2002a fix anything that 1.8e broke as compared to 1.8d?

Yes, there is at least one fix that would fit this description.

> 2.  How extensively has the VM version of 1.8e with FIX2002a been tested?

It is running on SEARN.

> 3.  I have loaded down FIX2002a and have been looking for release notes
> but I couldn't find any.  Are any available?

Not yet.

> 8.  Can we go directly from 1.8d to 1.8e with FIX2002a?

No, the file you downloaded is a delta from 1.8e to the level set.

  Eric