Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:16:08 -0600
On Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:27:23 -0700, Ford Boyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Following is the message I received.  I am the list owner.  It shows
>quota exceeded.  My quota is 50 and there is far less traffice than
>that.  Does the "Abstract" have to do with the archieve?  If so, how do
>I delete some of the logs?  I can't find how to do so on my manual.
>Thanks.

This is a question that should be directed to the EASE-HOME support list as it
is unique to the EASE-HOME server.  It should not be directed to LSTSRV-L.

The proper address is  [log in to unmask]

Please go to the EASE-HOME FAQ

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/qs/easehome.html

and read Item #6.  It fully explains the issue and various possible solutions.