Mark Dahlby <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 22:57:13 GMT
I hope this is the right group for this question:

I manage several small mail lists for classes that we run. Listproc is
the software. It's built in spam protection is driving me a little
nuts - too many "suspicious header" and "checksum error" messages.
While I appreciate the intent, I don't think I need the protection.
(our lists are usually under ten members and not very interesting to
spammers - I hope.) The question is: Is there anyway to disable the
spam protection so that I don't have to spend so much time clearing
messages and forwarding for confused new members?

Thanks for any help.

Mark Dahlby
WRITERS ON THE NET        HTTP://WWW.WRITERS.COM
Tutoring/literary mentors, classes, writers' groups.
Please find us on the web or e-mail for information.