"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:56:02 -0800
I am migrating an installation of LISTSERV from one Win2K/IIS 5.0 server to
another Win2k/IIS 5.0 server.  All is going well -- LISTSERV is
functioning, Archives are working correctly -- except for one problem that
puzzles me:

http://machine_IP_address/cgi-bin/wa.exe?LMGT1 (where "machine_IP_address"
is the new machine's IP address) brings up, through my web browser, the
usual List Management page, with the box to enter the list name and the
buttons to for Subscriber, Configuration, Layout, Templates, Bulk op.,
Command, and Mail merge.  So far, so good.

However, when I click a button such as "templates," the resulting URL is:

         http://machine_IP_address/cgi-bin/wa.exe?LMGT1=... (where "..." is
the balance of the URL).  The result is that I get a "page cannot be
displayed" error in the browser,

However, if I manually change the URL to

         http://machine_IP_address/cgi-bin/wa.exe?TPLED1=...

the template page displays in the browser.

The same occurs with the other buttons.  Any ideas why this is occurring,
and what the fix is?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.