Brett Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:10:41 -0700
Hello,

I have a strange question for you Listserv gurus out there.  I think I know the answers but want to hear from people on the list.

Our SMTP server wasn't working quite right and we ended up with a situation where messages sent to our Listserv server were being put in the Mailing List archives but the messages were not being sent to the  subscribers of the mailing list.

An owner of one of these mailing lists was wondering if the messages in the archive, during the time the messages were not being sent out, could be re-sent to the mailing list from the Archive.

I know that having the sender resend the original message would work but I don't think the list owner wants to go that route.  Is there any trick out there to resending archived messages back to the same mailing list?

Any information would be helpful and appreciated.  Thank you  for your help.

Brett Watts

----------
Brett Watts
System Administrator
Information Technology Services
Pomona College
156 E 7th Street
Claremont, CA 91711
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone:  (909) 607-4281
Fax:     (909) 621-8060

This message has been scanned by Postini anti-virus software.