Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:31:54 -0400
After going through the Web interface to figure this out, I am confused.
What I want to do is change the page that appears at
http://www.temple.edu/archives but I am not sure which template I need to
alter. This is the page that list's the non-confidential lists on my
Listserver and I just want to change some of the wording at the top and
end of the page and add a couple of graphics at the top. Could someone
please explain how I do this? Obviously, if I edit the index.html file
that holds the HTML for this page, it will be overwritten by Listserv.