Ulrich Giese <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:43:25 +0200
in principle you are right, this isn't a big problem, however it looks
on the the report-page a bit nasty and i'm sure, i'm getting questions
which i like to avoid.
on the other hand, scanning this file takes an enormous amount of time
where the machine is so (cpu-)busy that all other tasks are delayed.

btw: there's a newer version 542 (i'm still running 540) maybe the
new version fixes this kind of problems. i've asked [log in to unmask] yesterday
for a new key but haven't heard from them so far....

-ulrich-