CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Mon, 7 Sep 1987 09:28 GVA
  It is rather annoying to see suggestions on the list about things which have
already been done, what  with the load generated by the "I  agree" and "Go for
it" and  etc. On the  other hand I  can't blame you  as the UPD15nnn  MEMO are
normally not made available until I release the version. Do you think I should
put them on LCOORD  FILELIST? But then wouldn't everybody AFD to  it and get a
copy every time I updated it? That would  seem like a lot of load. What do you
think?

  Eric