"Jason Bucata, LTU Software Administrator" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Aug 1992 11:40:27 -0400
]I  need to  issue  a "query  *  (netwide" (I  know,  there's no  netwide
]option), so I thought of sending a small CLJI job, but the problem is, I
]don't know the syntax I need. More  specifically - how do I code to have
]the job propagated  to all servers (or should I  blush 'cause that's the
]default behaviour ?) ?

If you're familiar with CLJI jobs, then this should be no problem: Try
using the DISTRIBUTE command.  I've used it for a similar task with
some success.  I wanted to get a detailed list listing for a group of
sites, so I sent to a nearby ListServ a job with two data sets: One
with a list of net addresses to send to (all ListServ@...), and one
with the command: LIST DETAILED.  I then put in the command to
distribute data set X as a Mail file to everybody in data set Y.
Sorry, I don't know the exact syntax offhand, you'll have to look at
the memos or someone else's posts for that.

Jason Bucata
Delphi: JBUCATA
Internet: [log in to unmask]