Alan Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:40:47 -0800
I am trying to turn on library and digest mode for one of my lists. People set up as digest never receive the digest and I am now getting this error message at the console

>  -> Severity: Severe error
>  -> Facility: Generic error codes
>  -> Abstract: Logic error detected
>  -> Rejected: Invalid virtual disk slot designation -

This is the header and the server listserv 1.8d

PUT LTW LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
* Learn Torah With
* owner= [log in to unmask] Alan Rowe
* validate= yes
* subscription= BY OWNER
* REVIEW= OWNERS
* SEND=  EDITOR, HOLD
* EDITOR= [log in to unmask] Alan Rowe
* auto-delete=yes,full-auto,delay(10),max(50)
* renewal= 6-Monthly,probe
* digest=yes,same,daily,13:00
* notebook=yes

The Server is a win98 sp1 installed. The problem may be ocuring because the listserve programs and files reside on a netware 5 server sp3a. I am using client32 3.1 and the drive being used is mapped to H: