Marshall Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 May 1991 09:32:15 MDT
On  Tue, 30 Apr 91 12:22:41 MDT I said:

>Have we done something stupid?  Maybe somebody has seen this.
>This has been occurring at random times since a VM/XA re-gen.
>Service was applied to CP and CMS.
>--Marshall Adams
>DMSITP143T Addressing exception occurred at E7F244 in system
>                                     routine RXDIAG; RE-IPL CMS

All you people who were frantically searching for the answer to my
problem may now relax.  We found retain-buckets we had overlooked.
APARs VM44107 and VM45012 seem to have done the trick. One addressed
the problem of using a wrong base, and the other addressed an error
in the first.  ?!?
--Marshall