Jos Walbeek <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jan 1994 16:23:51 +0100
We would like to start a new list: International Cookery. The name of the
list should be COOKERY. We aim at discovering the originals of various
international recipes and we would like to discuss their origins and
changes during the centuries. We would also like to know what people in
various parts of the world are having for dinner. Interesting issues
may come up, like what has been the impact of the refrigerator on cookery?

It is not possible for us to use our own site. We are now looking for a
volunteer host on LISTSERV. Could you please be so kind as to take care of
this?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Jos Walbeek [[log in to unmask]]