Joe Moore <CC19@SDSUMUS>
Thu, 22 Dec 88 11:52:00 CST
I have a clientele and a list description for which I'm looking for
a physical home.  We do not plan to have an open LISTSERV operating
in the near future at our site.  I am located at SDSUMUS which is an
alias of SDSUVM.  We are on an anatomical 'finger' of the BITNET
network.  I anticipate a medium traffic list hopefully growing to a
few hundred subscribers geographically spread over the US.  The list
would be called CUMREC-L and would have a short description as
follows:

  >> begin description
List: CUMREC-L@xxxxxxxx
Coordinator: Joe Moore (CC19@SDSUMUS)  { or maybe someone else }
  CUMREC-L is a list for the discussion of administrative computer
use.  It is geared to help managers of information systems share
information to help make decisions about hardware/software purchase,
resource management, etc.  Non-technical administrators are
encouraged to participate.
  >> end description

Would anyone out there be willing to physically host the list if I
do all I can from a remote site to support it?  I have received a
fair amount of interest and have looked everywhere I know of to make
sure it does not duplicate an existing effort.  Please reply
directly to me since replies will be of little interest to the list.