"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Fri, 7 Apr 89 11:36:04 GMT
A lot of people reported duplicate mail from [log in to unmask] Investigations
revealed that  local POLYGRAF recipients are  getting only one copy,  that the
time stamps in the  'Received:' fields are too close to  making it likely that
the cause is files being SPTAPE LOADed twice, and that all the affected people
appear to be getting the stuff from PSUVM.

1. If you are  getting duplicate mail, but the last  'Received:' is not PSUVM,
   please notify me and send me a copy of the headers in question.

2. Phil, could you check your MAILER console log when you have time and see if
   MAILER  is getting  two spool  files from  LISTSERV, or  only one  which it
   transfers somewhere and gets back (with a different spoolid)?

Unfortunately there is little I can do from here :-(

  Eric