Ron Page <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Nov 1990 11:16:22 MST
>>Is there  any way that LISTSERV  can exploit MAILER 2.05+'s  features of
>>having mail auto-forwarded to avoid that need?
>
>Does it also  forward IBM NOTE, PROFS mail, mail  from gateways that send
>directly via NJE, binary files sent to the list?

When I use the TELL LISTSERV /FORWARD userid@node it works beautifully except
it does NOT forward PROFS notes.  We are using PROFS v2.2.2 with PUMP v2.0
installed.  I don't expect any explanation, or that anything be done. I
am merely stating that it may not work for every piece of mail that you
receive.  However, it would be nice... :-)

| Ronald D. Page                              |  Phone : (602) 965-5312      |
| Office Systems Services                     |  FAX   : (602) 965-8698      |
| Computing and Network Consulting Services   |  BITNET: ICSRXP@ASUACAD      |
| Arizona State University                    |  [log in to unmask]   |
| Tempe, Arizona 85287-0101                   |  [log in to unmask]    |