Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 1991 13:04:12 +0200
My understanding of the present  situation is that someone finally showed
up at  CIRCE and removed  the filter from  FRORS13 (which we  had already
managed to  disable from here).  I do not  get the impression  that X-DEL
jobs in  the local  RSCS and LISTSERV  have been purged,  but I  could of
course be wrong. The FRORS12 machine seems  to have crashed, so I have no
idea what its status is. Anyway, please do not send examples of corrupted
jobs. We all know they get corrupted on the FRMOP22-FRORS13-FRORS12 path,
and since the only backbone server on this path is FRORS12, we will never
be able  to say exactly where  the data corruption takes  place simply by
examining corrupted jobs.

  Eric