Eric Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:18:32 -0500
iName is a e-mail forwarding service. you pick something like
[log in to unmask] and when something is sent to it, it sends it to
ecvogel@flashnet (left out dot for SPAM purposes). Problem is, it is hard
for them to unsubscribe, when they send mail it seems to go out under
    I used to have a problem with people unsubscribing, but this was with
anouther Mailing list OS. I am sure it applys to ListServ (R). Now the
problem is fixed. I used to post a sign on the signup page, not to sign up
with an i-name, and to use your real e-mail address.
Eric Vogel

A professional is someone who can do his best work    when he doesn't feel
like it. -- Alistair Cooke
-
All of the greatest technological inventions of man - the automobile, the
airplane, the computer - says little about man's intelligence, but speaks
volumes about his laziness. --Mark Kennedy
-
ICQ# 1452761
-
Or if you don't have ICQ goto http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1452761