Ford Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:27:23 -0700
Dear Ben,
Following is the message I received.  I am the list owner.  It shows
quota exceeded.  My quota is 50 and there is far less traffice than
that.  Does the "Abstract" have to do with the archieve?  If so, how do
I delete some of the logs?  I can't find how to do so on my manual.
Thanks.
Ford

An error occurred while logging mail to the archives of the ABAILEY
list. An
incomplete copy  of the message  might be present  in the archive  file.
The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please
take
corrective  action and  issue a  "FREE ABAILEY"  command when  you want
the
message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00E0000B' closing file E:\LISTS\ABAILEY\ABAILEY.DIGEST <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: Accounting/quota subsystem
 -> Abstract: Directory quota exceeded
 -> I/O mode: Record write