Jeff Lamoureaux <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:41:04 -0700
Ok,,,,  I've seen several posts regarding this but I still seem to be
missing something.

I'm basically starting from a new autoresponder list template.  I've added a
bottom banner through the web interface and also modified the $signup
template though the web interface.

Both files show asteriks next to them in the drop down list indicating that
they have been changed and I see the changes in my cuttingedge.mailtpl
(cuttingedge is my list name) file in my main directory.

My signup message still seems to be coming from my default.mailtpl file and
I'm getting no bottom banner at all.  Everything seems to be saved correctly
and I've restarted, rebooted and even recussed at it a few times to no
avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jeff