Steve Middlebrook <C94882SM@WUVMD>
Fri, 22 Jan 88 10:31:15 CST
While it is sometimes nice to know who else at your node (or at least four
other people at your node) received a piece of mail, sometimes privacy
even at the local level is nice.  The AIDSNEWS list is taking advantage of
this "feature."

About REGister.  It is listed in the msgs that LISTSERV sends back when
you ask it for HELP (that's about as deep as I have gotten in the docs :-)
This isn't documented, but experience tells me that if a name in the TO:
field has quotes around it, the name is being pulled from the SIGNUP FILE
and if the name has no quotes, it's what was supplied on the SUBscribe
command.

Steve Middlebrook