Alan Crosswell <EACUS@CUVMA>
Thu, 14 May 87 17:17 EDT
How do I make the default option for a user that SUBSCRIBEs to a list
to be NOFILES?  I want to use the same list name for MAILER distribution
announcements and shipping the code itself.  The set of people that
want to hear of new distributions is necessarily larger than the set
that should actually be sent the code, so I want to make the subscriber
do the extra work of "SET listname FILES" rather than trust people
to do a "SET listname NOFILES" after they subscribe.
/a
------