"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:11:47 -0700
That is what I did do; I was looking for a simple txt email so I could
easily send emails of List downtimes, when needed. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bill Brown
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: q * for owners???

This can be done through the web interface at
http://{hostname}/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT

Select Owners, and any other info about the list you want included and
submit your request.  This returns all lists with all owners, non-quiet
and quiet.

---
SPAM(tm) Ingredients:  Pork with Ham, Salt, Water, Modified Potato
Starch,
Sugar, Sodium Nitrate

William Brown
Web Development & Messaging Services
Technology Services, WNYRIC, Erie 1 BOCES