James Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 09:39:31 -0500
We had this re-indexing issue for a while and solved it by changing some
of our big lists from Notebook= Monthly to Notebook= Weekly.

--
  James Morrill  office: HL 11, 785-532-4909   www-personal.ksu.edu/~james

      If you want to be a leader with a large following, just obey the
                speed limit on a winding, two-lane road.