"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:06:02 -0800
I did have to my ListServer to our DMZ so other mail servers could see
it. But now I have issues getting email delivered into our intranet.
These issues are dns issues. I guess I need to install a dns on my
ListServer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cesar Sosa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 6:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Files in Spool

Does anyone know the major shift that caused the problem with mail files
left in the spool directory?  Was it caused by organization adapting an
anti-spam policies and consequently changing their configuration to
block
mail without a DNS name resolution.  Is this what non-canonify does in
SENDMAIL.  Thanks in advance for your information.

cs