"Spyros C. Bartsocas" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Nov 1990 23:10:06 EST
This is the first time I see this error.  How did the body of the message
get copied three times?  Note that the file got distributed as one copy
from Brownvm.

Spyros
The enclosed message, posted to the GAMES-L@UTARLVM1 list, appears to have been
altered  on its  way from  the GAMES-L@BROWNVM  peer to  UTARLVM1 (CRC=125211BC
instead of  the expected 1DB85D17).  The message is  being returned to  you for
inspection and will not be distributed to the list.

-------------------- Message causing the error (141 lines) --------------------