Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Oct 1992 15:09:14 CDT
On Fri, 16 Oct 1992 14:45:08 EDT Tram Nguyen said:
>All the X-DEL JOBs (with Prime=QuietNo) that arrived to our LISTSERV
>during prime time (MON-FRI: 8:00-17:00) seem to be forgotten in the
>reader.  However, LSVPRIME, executed every half hour during prime time,
>recognized that the jobs are there but suspended them due to the option
>Prime=QuietNo.

   I think fix 17D-003O fixed that here.  Here is the description.  It is
available from LISTSERV@SEARN with  GET 17D-003O FIX   (you may want to
GET V17D FIXLIST etc.  These should come from your official NAD address
as defined in the :contact. of PEERS NAMES on LISTSERV's 191 disk.

     Marty

17D-003O - Installed on 22 Sep 1992 13:22:46, affected files:
* LSVPRIME EXEC     - saved as LSVPRIME BK17D003