"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Nov 1992 16:50:35 EST
On Wed, 18 Nov 1992 13:47:15 EDT Helen P. Nulty said:
>The problem is specific to MUSIC (it works fine from CMS).  From MUSIC,
>if I add F=MAIL to the GET request the file is delivered properly.
>Before 17e we did not have to do this.  We made modifications
>to our RSCS to support our MUSIC node, SLUMUS, all of which worked
>before 17e.  Below is a sample of the UNDELIVERABLE MAIL.

Well, it works fine here on our MUSIC system, however I fixed
a minor bug in the netdata decoding a while ago.  I sent the
fix to McGill, but it didn't get there in time for the last
service tape.  The bug was not apparent from CMS's SENDFILE,
but I found it with TSO's XMIT.  The two are very different animals.

Helen, I'll send you a copy of the fix offline.

/ahw