"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:30:03 +0100
We had a similar problem using Outlook, it doesn't like lines over 80 chars
by default. If however you switch the mailing format for that address to
HTML (temporarily) you can send any length line.
Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: Chandler, Andy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 June 2000 20:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Long line wrapping

Some of my list owners are having problems with long lines, namely long
URLs, getting word-wrapped in their posts.  If they include a link longer
than the standard (72 character?) line length, the URL gets wrapped and
doesn't work for those using mail clients with auto-url linking.

Has anyone seen this?  Suggestions?

Andy Chandler
UNIX Systems Administrator
Computer Associates International, Inc.