Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 4 Jan 88 21:26:04 SET
I had  misunderstood the problem in  my previous reply. The  fact is that
there are indeed four files, numbered  '1-OF-4' to '4-OF-4' being sent to
LISTSERV. They are kept on its reader and eventually merged into a single
file, which  retains the spool fileid  of the first shipment  file, hence
the confusion. I  will change the code  in the next version  to force the
spool filetype to SHIPMENT before closing the file. In any case, whenever
LISTSERV sends a shipment file to your reader, it is necessarily complete
(unless it  is a memo  or something like that  which you're not  going to
CARD LOAD anyway :-) ). The  FIX shipment is waiting on LISTSERV's reader
because it has 1.5m as a pre-req and  this pre-req is not yet met on your
LISTSERV.  LISTSERV won't  transfer a  shipment to  you until  you should
install it. Once 1.5m has been  installed, it will re-process FIX15M1 and
transfer it to your reader.

  Eric