Mike Ramundo <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 06:11:55 EDT
Eric,
        thanks for reassurance !

Did I dream the "command count" rejection also - I'm sure I saw it
when someone missent a posting to LISTSERV - noted it because it did
NOT say "Error count exceeded" as expected - I had thought the item
I saw was considerably less than the 2700 figure mentioned by <?>
earlier but I'm NOT sure of that.  ( I don't believe the item was
processed at all - simply bounced immediately to listserv maint
based on size ?? )  If such a mechanism already exists, that may be
a possible solution - drop limit way down unless item from a NAD
listowner and/or REQUIRE confirmation from sender and/or listserv maint
for files over limit

       - mike