Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:57:52 -0400
"LISTSERV site administrators' forum" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote on 08/24/2005 03:11:51 PM:

> > Tim:  Does your user go through a BES server, or are they just using
the
> > Blackberry mail servers?  I don't have your test message from last
month
> > to double check.
>
> blackberrys servers, TMobile and Cingular along with a few others all do
that.

That's what I thought.  It's back to Blackberry bothering to call LSoft
back and work with them.  I wonder if you can exert any sort of pressure
on them as a customer.  I suspect their more likely to listen to a PO'd
customer than another company telling them there servers are all borked
up.  Or for a whole lotta fun, get the highest officer in your company
that uses a blackberry and is having this problem on the phone with you
and have him/her light a fire under their butts...