Ted Behling <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:03:44 EST
I am the administrator/owner of the QBasic (programming language) list,
and I have been recently informed that my current listserver will be
shutting down soon.  Do any of you know where I can find a server to host
my list, free of charge?  It has about 115 members, no binaries are
usually distributed, and there are about 5 posts per day.

NOTE: Please reply privately, as I am not subscribed to the list.
Thanks!

Ted Behling  [log in to unmask]  Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Executive Producer of McCracken Morning News, and Owner of QBasic List
McCracken Webmeister - http://www.hhisland.com/learning/mcc_ms/index.htm
For more info on QBasic, send "info qbasic" to
To subscribe, send "subscribe qbasic your_email_address" to the same
address