Aaron L Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 02:16:20 -0500
Would anyone happen to know of any commerical sites running LISTSERV that
allow their users to run lists?  I've got one list that is just too
active, and majordomo just isn't up to the task (particularly when it
comes to digests and killfiles).

So far I've only found one commercial site that doesn't run either
Listproc or majordomo, and they want $35/mo just for the list, above and
beyond the monthly account fees (which themselves are much higher than
most ISPs).

Of course, if anyone knows of any .edu sites willing to take a list on, I
wouldn't mind that either (heh) but I know the chances of that are nearly
nil.

Thanks for any possible leads...

--
Aaron Dickey                The Associated Press - New York
[log in to unmask]        HotWired Net Soup Contributor