Charles Mandeville <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:12:26 -0400
Hi

My Company is currently looking into extending our List Server services to
include our Latin America and European customers. One of the issues raised
is that of using the extended characters which are used in the languages
that we will be using. The languages that we will be focused on are
French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian and Dutch.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who as published bulletins in these
languages on what  problems we are likely to run into using Listserv to do
this. I would also appreciate hearing about  any known solutions to
problems such as character not being displayed correctly in the document
etc.

CM