Wed, 5 Oct 1994 11:07:42 EST
>I think the easiest way for you would be to drop a note to
>[log in to unmask]  Tell them the name you want for the list
>(PWCorgi-l), what the list is for, and who the administrator should be
>(you).
>
>--Cindy Tittle Moore
to discuss common interests/concerns/problems in the Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I
have the Internet addresses of the people who are eager to participate and I
have sent/received email to those addresses to make sure they'd work. I will be
the administrator of the list.

BUT, you (someone) need to tell me what type of access to your server I'll need
to make changes to the list (- Do I need to telnet to the server? Do I need an
account on that server?).

I had someone who was willing to give us access, but he's having email list
trouble and suggested I locate another source. Is there a charge for the account
on the server?

We could also use some help in establishing rules/guidelines for inappropriate
behavior (flaming, etc.). Can we copy Terri Hardwick's OBED-L monthly netiquette
posting? (We'd have to modify for correct content, of course.) I'd be happy to
contact her directly to obtain permission if it's not already understood that
this type of document will be "reused by others".

Thanks for any/all help in this matter. We'd like to get this running ASAP.

Perrine
in Piscataway, NJ
(908) 878-7825 <- call me at work, 7am to 3pm EST