Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:34:17 -0500
It should not require access to -any- port.

What REXX did you install?  I use Regina these
days.  http://regina-rexx.sourceforge.net/index.html

But CNTPOST REXX is pretty much obsolete, given that you can generate
much the same information from the web interface's list reporting
section.  I don't even know if it will work properly with current
LISTSERV versions.  I haven't looked at the code in nearly six years....

Nathan