Kathy Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 May 2001 09:32:03 -0400
Hi All,

I've found that a workaround to this is to use Language=NOHTML in the list
header, thereby stripping the HTML part of any plain-text-and-HTML multi-part
message.  The banner is properly appended to the plain text part that
remains.  While I'd still rather there be the ability to stick the banner in
both parts of the message, this at least gets the banners out there.

Thanks for everyone's input.

- Kathy