Nate Eckstine <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:21:23 -0700
What makes this message a rejection? I am unable to send it to a list as the listserv wants to send it to the command address. Is there a way to escape out of the command interpretation function?  Thanks nate

***** message *****

Hi, I have added an unsubscribe link to the bottom of the HowellCollective emails. Anyone may unsubscribe this way or by sending me an email.  There are also digest options for anyone that just wants one email a day from the list.

--
Nate Eckstine (DoIT)

City of Seattle Department of Information Technology
700 Fifth Ave. Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98124-4709   USA

Work (206) 733-9658
Fax (206) 684-0911