Dave Gomberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Apr 1993 16:43:02 PDT
On Wed, 14 Apr 1993 11:51:50 EDT Duane D. Weaver said:
>Additionally, the owners of the lists EDTECH, HOLMES, BIOTECH and
>POD may need assistance in looking for a new host.  I know the owners
>of EDTECH and HOLMES are trying to work out a deal with MSU since that
>is where the owners are.   But MSU charges to have lists.

It seems to me only fair that if MSU charges to have lists then we should
charge readers at MSU to read our lists.  Do you all agree?  I'll bet that
would get the charging dropped in about five minutes.   Dave

Dave Gomberg, role model for those who don't demand much in their fantasy lives
GOMBERG@UCSFVM  Internet node UCSFVM.UCSF.EDU                     fax-> 7797
Seven Gateview Court, San Francisco CA 94116-1941      voice-> (415)731-7793