Jeff Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Dec 1990 16:22:26 EST
Assuming you mean Mailing Lists when you are referring to Databases,
LISTSERV 1.6 automagically maintains a list of all currently active
LISTSERV discussions at all sites.  This list cen be requested by sending
the command LIST GLOBAL to your nearest LISTSERV.  However, this will only
show BITNET list addresses.

As to the internet, are you referring to Usenet News Groups (which require
special software to access), or just the regular mailing lists?

Jeff Linder                      Bitnet: V5057U at TEMPLEVM
Temple University                Internet: [log in to unmask]
Computer Services
Mainframe Consultant

Disclaimer: If I knew what I was talking about I wouldn't be in college.