Udo Meyer <MEYER@DEARN>
Wed, 27 Aug 86 10:26:53 CET

Hello all LISTSERV managers,
I've installed Eric's LISTSERV software here and offer to service the
European subscribers of the most important lists in order to decrease the
message load of the intercontinental links.
I would take those lists which have a couple of European subscribers. As soon
as possible I would also like to take that part of the CEARN LISTSERV lists
with subscriptions for Germany, Denmark, Ireland, the Netherlands and Austria
because of the high utilisation rate of the CEARN-DEARN link (about 45% over
the last month).
Eric: I think you have the information about all installed LISTSERV machines
and its distribution lists so that we can make a correct linking between them.

Happy EARNing...Udo Meyer, EARN Coordinator Germany