Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:44:35 -0400
> I was reviewing this file and it has some anonymous receive errors and a
> bunch of Error Opening: "48185.Mail' : Permission Denied [13] message
> with the number changing.
>
> Is this common or a site config issue?

If you're using multiple SMTP workers, you'll see this sometimes when one
of the workers tries to access a .MAIL file that one of the others has
locked.  As long as you don't have .MAIL files persistently left in the
queue (i.e., something else actually changed the permissions on the file),
it isn't a cause for concern.

--
Liam Kelly
Senior Consulting Analyst

Have a question?  Check out the LISTSERV, and F-Secure FAQs at
      <http://www.lsoft.com/resources/faq.asp>