Gary Samek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Aug 90 14:03:55 CDT
Hello Listservers.
  I am having a little trouble with a specific mailform file.  I have a list
owner who would like to include the following into a specific mailform file:

//SUBSCRIBE JOB
SUB 'listname' Firstname Lastname

  Whenever a user receieves the modified mailform output, the above 2 lines
are concatenated into one line:

//SUBSCRIBE JOB SUB TEST-L John Doe

I have tried several things such as inserting a space or two in column one,
using some of the commands such as .im or .* or .fo, and I have tried placing
a blank line between the two lines which prints as I would originally expect;
the two lines above with a blank line between.
  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  thx.

Gary Samek
  Bitnet   C133GES@UTARLVM1